No announcement yet.

Powerplus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cory...sent you an e-mail regarding welding.

Comment

I'll check it, thanks Dewey!!
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

I haven't made much progress lately and have yet to build a puller for the oil pump gear. So, tonight I thought I'd see if I could get a spark out of the mag. I turned it over by hand and couldn't see anything so I gave the points a bit of a cleaning and lo and behold there was spark!!! Yee Haw!!! The camera couldn't capture it with the flash on but when turned off it caught it! I guess I should take a look inside the Schebler next.

Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

I've been pondering the gas tank for a bit and thought I'd consult the masses to see what solutions might come of it. There's a split at the seam near the rear of the tank and I'm of the mind that I may have to take it apart for a re-do. Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

I sure would Cory, you want to know its good to go best you can. I think taking it apart is the only way. Lots of leaky tanks out there. I have to do some of the same on a 101 tank project I am going to be doing. Interested in any tips you git also, Tom.

Comment

Tom, I thought I would hear that type of response. Seeing as I will be riding this bike when finished the last thing I want is fuel leaking down onto the engine!!! Thanks for the input.
              Cory Othen
              Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
              X