Magneto Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magneto Help

I recently purchased an Indian Four with a home made electronic ignition. It works well but I was warned by the man who created it NOT TO RIDE IN THE RAIN with it as I might get a life-altering electric shock.

He told me a stock magneto could easily be reinstalled and offered me a deal on his old one that never seemed to work right.

He said the old one had been rebuilt a number of times but never lasted more then 25 miles or so before dieing.

Any suggestions on who can do the job on this magneto, or a source for a good replacement?

Thanks.

I have had my Bosch magnetos on my two pre-war BMWs set right by European craftsmen - Hans Raadstak in the Netherlands and BMZ near Munich, but another BMW collector I know had good results taking his mag to Johnny Eagles in Orange, CA.

Comment

Buzz, Check this fellow out he is the best there is and his prices are very fair!I use to use all the other people then I bought a scout racer in Michagan from Jim Dusseau that was in the Piearce collection,he had used this fellow right in my back yard!!!!Ive been pleased with the workmanship and the price evey time!
      www.MainelyMagnetos.com turn around time is short also.
      tel:207-834-7309

Comment

Thanks. I'll look into it.

Comment

Working...
        X