Looking for Ken Young and Sons Location

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Ken Young and Sons Location

Does anyone know where the Ken Young and Son Indian Four engine restoration business is located? I have both a Klamath Falls, Oregon address and a Long Beach, California address. Which one is the right one? I have a couple of Four engine questions for them.

Thanks!

Ken

Denise is in Klamath now, he and his Dad Ken were in Long Beach. I have seen an ad for him everyonce in a while in the mag - not lately though. But thats were he is now. Good luck with your fours, theirs a couple other guys redoing them too. You might want to check out, might be closer ?

Comment

Ken Young's son's name is Denise? Or Dennis?

Comment

Ken young passed away some time ago. His son Dennis is in Oregon. You may try this number for him. 541-885-8301 Good luck Stan

Comment

Dennis is right sorry bout that, Ken used to call him Denny all the time when I used to come buy for a visit. Dennis worked on my Sport Scout and he and Ken put up with me stopping by as much as I could, when they were working on it. I used to call all the time and ask Ken how my engine was coming along - and he would always say- Who is this? I would say you have my engine its all apart, Dennis is working on it. Ken would say who is this again :-) The Youngs are goos folks.

Comment

Working...
          X