Indian four repair manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian four repair manual

Has anyone ever seen a repair manual for the Indian fours, other than the one the factory printed? Stan

Stan, the most interesting help on a four is if you can find the two tape[or DVD] rebuild from Max Bubeck. Max is deceased now, and I do not know who may be selling them now. Very informative and helpful. No known rebuild manual other that the factory one with no pictures. Marty

Comment

Try Starklite, they were selling 2 DVD's, I bought them about 2 years ago, useful for all 4 owners, but some controversy on modifications.
      Regards

Tim

'36 four. '44 Chief & sidecar. '28 Scout. '67 XLCH. '70 BSA. and a Guzzi...............

Comment

I bought the tape. I had to have it transfered to a dvd. When I needed it my tape player stopped working. I got a lot of good information on assembly. He didn't have a lot of information on specs. The information I need was how to set up the bevel gears. He just showed them being installed, and that was that. As I said good information on putting the motor together. Stan

Comment

You might try calling Lee Standley, or maybe Johnny Eagles - both are in So Cal.

Comment

Do you have any contact info for Lee, or Johnny? Thanks Stan

Comment

Yep, let me give them a heads up and I will send you a privite message, Tom.

Comment

Working...
              X