This is on Yakaz today, seems cheap for a Four

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is on Yakaz today, seems cheap for a Four

For sale $14,500Austin 78744, TX, United States - 2 days ago insoll i.Austin 78744, TX, United States

1941 Indian Four Cylinder For sale is this beautiful 1941 Indian Four Cylinder. More info: insollitt65@hotmail.com

||||||||||

Display previous comments / Hide
    Rich Inmate #7084

A scam without a doubt!!
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Originally posted by Rub View Post
      A scam without a doubt!!
      No disrespect to those of you out there with free e-mail addresses, but any time you see @hotmail.com or @yahoo.com you can score a few negative points for the person on the other end if you don't know them, especially if they've got a deal that's too good to be true!
      Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

With a little Google Fu... advertiser has 4120 Freidrich Ln 78744 as his address.

Here's the location:

austin.jpg

Yup, it's a parking lot with no building associated with it.

The ad is also on several other ad sites.

Oh, and if you use Google Images and look for Indian Four... you can find that the pictures first appeared a long time ago on a Web site called PennySaver USA. That may be where the pictures were lifted from.

A bit of homework on a 'too good to be true' deal, usually proves time well spent.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Absolutely 'too good to be true' Sirhr. And to Pisten Bulley, thanks for the no-disrespect however SOME of us cannot afford other-than "free email."
          I hadn't yet contacted my loan shark...
          Rich
          Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

I wonder how many people get suckered by scams like this??? Whatever happened to honesty???
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

I wonder if he is in the market for a toll booth I have for sale. It is a center one on the George Washington Bridge. Lots of constant traffic. Maybe we could trade??
              D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Watch out for the guy who lifts ebay pictures and says he will send you the bike COD and is in the Navy living in Sweden.
                Ross

Comment

And then there was that other fella from Indonesia who steals pics of restored 4 bangers and tries to sell them.

http://www.gogocycles.com/1939-india...otorcycle.html
                  Boone member #15941
                  1946 Chief Basket builder
                  1939/47 Chief Bobber
                  1953 Blackhawk Chief
                  1997 HD Roadking

Comment

Ebay has over 270k listings for "bridge" but not quite what I had in mind. Guess I'll try to sell mine somewhere else.
                    Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Working...
                    X