Kiwi Motorcycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiwi Motorcycles

Hello ,haven't posted anything in a long time. Has anyone purchased any of Kiwi's bobber kit bikes or new 84'' motors?I called them a week or so ago, waiting for some info. Are they able to run at highway speeds 70 for long periods, will they hold up? Thinking of purchasing one but would like to talk to someone who has had some time on one. Thank you

Altough I don't have one yet, I would like to get one someday and have watched Mike develope his bobbers over the years. From what I have heard and seen, I don't think that you would have any problems running at highway speeds for prolonged periods of time. Mike runs the dickens out of his bikes and I can assure you that these are not easy miles eather! Keep in mind that these are fresh engines and not 50 year old engines that have been refurbished. They have been tested again and again, on freeways and back (way back) country raods (Death Vally). Costly yes, but since these are not factory build bikes, you would have to compaire them to a custom shop and I think they are worth every penny. I have known and delt with Mike for a number of years now and can assure you that he stands behind his product. Good luck and hope you enjoy the bike!
    TR

Comment

I don't have one of their new engines, but I do have a 4 speed OD on my 48 Chief with a 25 tooth sprocket and it's good for 65 all day. I've had it at 80 for 10 to 20 miles before I backed off. I would guess their engine could do it. Especially if we went 80 or more ci.

Comment

Working...
      X