'32 Chief question on front Cam shaft assembly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '32 Chief question on front Cam shaft assembly

Hello All! Its been awhile since I've posted anything, been a long winter here in the Midwest and no heat in the garage, so haven't done much lately. I am attaching a pic of my project just to show you where I am at, for those whom are interested. My engine is currently at the builders' and the engine builder stated that I would benefit from better Front and Rear Cams and shafts. I was able to find the Rear Cam shaft assembly setup from Robin Markey, but am having trouble finding the front cam shaft assembly. Does anyone know who might manufacture the front cam shaft assembly for '32 Chief or even better yet does anyone know of anyone who might want to sell me a good original one? Greer doesn't have them nor does Walker Machine Am attaching a few pics of what the cam looks like and part numbers. thanks for any info you can provide.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.

Lorrie Zorn has a 27-31 set of cams listed but . . . .I am clueless if this would work for your 32
    INDIAN CHIEF CAMS 1927-31 - INDIANMOTOCYCLEPARTS.COM

OR
    If you have not tried:

ziggysmotorworks
    po box 181
    sandgap ky
    360 871-8120 shop phone
    He has a lot of stuff on Flea Bay seller handle "The Heck"

Jacob Junker has this:
    Original, 1922-32 Chief, Cam Set-with Shafts - Listing # 91104 - Vintage Motorcycles & Parts 1975 & Older (vintagecyclebay.com)

Finally you could reach out to Mr. David Uhl landline only:
    740-692-9526
    May have something.

Good luck
    Last edited by PaulCDF; 05-03-2024, 06:16 PM.

Comment

thank you..

Comment

Working...
      X