1932 Chief Wiring Harness and Diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1932 Chief Wiring Harness and Diagram

Hello everyone. Can anyone point me in a direction as to how to find a '32 Chief wiring diagram? I can't find it in any of my literature nor on the internet. Also, is someone out there making wiring harnesses for '32 Chief? I have found that Walker's is selling '31 Chief, but I think the '32 is too different to make work. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears. Thanks very much. Brent

'35 up to '37 will work. harnesses changed when Indian moved the switch and added the Speedo as standard equipment (no longer an option) were intergrated in 1938.

Brent, a very good resource for Indian guys is Jerry Hatfield's Indian Motorcycle Guide. 2nd edition is currently available in limited quantities. worth every dollar !! C2K

Comment

Brent;
      Consider contacting Rhode Island Wiring. They do not list Indian 1932 in their catalog but worth a call:

From their site:

"Rhode Island Wiring Service Inc.
      567 Liberty Lane, PO Box 434
      West Kingston, RI 02892

Phone: (401) 789-1955"
      Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST

Comment

Brent
        In the AMCA library there is a 1932 Indian Riders Handbook that has wiring diagrams. Perhaps you have seen them?

1932 Wiring Diagrams B C.JPG1932 Wiring Diagram A.JPG

Comment

thanks for the tips guys. I will contact Rhode Island wiring, and no I didn't know about the AMCA library. I'm still new to the forum and didn't know there was a library of info for me to consult. I will try that first before I send out to many questions. Thanks again for pointing me in some directions. Brent

Comment

didn't know there was a library

No worries; ALL GOOD (Finally a question I can contribute to)

Directions to AMCA Library

-Go to AMCA Home Page (Not the Forum)

-RIGHT Upper Corner of your screen is "MEMBER LOGIN"

[This is the 'tricky part':
            You will need to create user name and password.
            The Home Page and the Forum each require log in User Name and Passwords.]

(Some particularly lazy people use the same info on both sites )

-ONCE Logged in hover mouse over Golden Word "FEATURES" in upper RIGHT corner.

-VINTAGE M/C LIBRARY is fourth option from top of menu. Click that.

-You will see on your LEFT in BLUE characters and underlined the words:
            "Vintage Motorcycle Library AMCA Member Access Link" Click That.

-Search Box appears RIGHT upper corner: For Simple Search Enter: "1932" "Indian".

ENJOY! It is really a GREAT asset. Also once logged into Home Page you can access
            digital copies of past magazine issues (Really good if you live where it snows) also Club Merch and the Picutes of bikes Judged like 100 or 99 points.

PS
            As a member you can download for your own use everything in the library! (Get a tumb drive ready)

Comment

Originally posted by PaulCDF View Post
              ....The Home Page and the Forum each require log in User Name and Passwords...
              ..(Some particularly lazy people use the same info on both sites ).....
              I'm particularly lazy, Paul!
              It won't let me.

Originally posted by PaulCDF View Post
              ...As a member you can download for your own use everything in the library! (Get a tumb drive ready)
              Please read the terms and conditions, Folks, especially if you are a vendor.

Your effort is greatly appreciated, Paul, and I may still jump through the hoops.

....Cotten
              AMCA #776
              Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

It won't let me.

Sorry that happened to you Tom;

At one time I had the name/email of the AMCA home page "gatekeeper"
                Checked my files and I must have deleted it.
                (Mike Love may have been the one who pointed me in the right direction)
                At the timeI was under the impression that the Home page and Forum were "linked" so access to one meant access to the other (Again I was wrong).

The Home page does offer:

"Website Technical Support

If you have a problem logging in, updating your profile, renewing your membership, or making a payment, please call ClubExpress Support.

Please Note We are unable to provide information on The Antique Motorcycle Club of America activities or policies, or to supply contact information that is not already displayed on this page.

Calling from the US or Canada: 1-866-HLP-CLUB (457-2582)
                Calling from Australia: 03 9068 9993
                Calling from the UK: 020 3129 9822
                Called from any other country: +1 847-255-0210
                Telephone support is available from 6:30 AM to 9:00 PM, Mon-Fri, US Central time. Outside these hours, please email support@clubexpress.com."

If this does not work for you consider a PM to Forum moderator Mike

(I know your probably itching to see those 99.5% rated bikes in the "winner circle")

Maybe once we figure out getting you access we can try to figure out how you lose a 0.50% point!
                (Note to self: If you ever have your bike judged be sure to use breathe mints!)
                Last edited by PaulCDF; 05-10-2023, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X