37 chief motor price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 37 chief motor price?

Hate to do it but I have to sell this 37 chief bottom end but I want to be fair,any suggestions on asking price? Have to come to terms that I am not going to finish all this stuff and need to let someone else enjoy it.
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 2 photos.

I have the rods and bearings and cages,oil pump, distributor drive housing,intake,and cams.does have repairs that need cleaned up but look to be nicely done. I hate these "how much are they worth" threads but I don't want to rip anyone off and all I can find for reference is ebay and they aren't fair I don't think. Does $1000 sound like a fair asking price?
    Last edited by tgarcia; 02-03-2023, 02:38 PM.

Comment

The left case may be worth that alone if the vin is good,no cracks etc.I wish it was 38.
      The right case probably isnt worth much with an unfinished repair,that in my opinion would not be worth the time or cost to finish unless the top cam chest piece was perfectly aligned,which I would doubt.And it may not even be the original matching case with mag bushings and a B left case.Better pics of the baffles would show matching machine marks if a set.
      But that wouldnt even matter as the left case is the value.
      The oil pump also has good value especially if you have the correct matching camshaft.
      the dist housing cams etc are all desirable.
      Goodluck
      Tom

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thanks Tom that helps, here is a top view

Comment

Working...
          X