Chumee Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chumee Seat

As much as I liked the look of my solo seat I’m a big guy so started looking for a Chumee seat. Found all the parts but looked like they were laid to waste 50/60 years ago. Stripped, powder coated and cad plated everything. Sent the seat pan to Heather’s Leather late last year. Couldn’t be happier with the work they did, it looks fantastic! Highly recommend them.

Jim
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 3 photos.
    Last edited by jim wagnon; 04-29-2022, 10:06 AM.

Very Nice Jim.

Comment

Yea, Wayne's craftsmanship is outstanding. Looks real nice and I bet you will be happy with it. What kind of padding did you get? Any gel pad? I just picked up a chumee from HL's at Oley. Very happy with it. I got the 2" foam and gel pad. Waiting for first long ride to see how comfy it is.
      Jason Zerbini
      Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
      Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Just did the 2” foam. Didn’t think to do a gel pad. Definitely pleased with the results. Just sitting on it in the garage it seems much better as far as leg room and seating position.

Jim

Comment

Wayne and the rest of his staff restored my vertical solo seat for my 249 Scout.
          They did top notch work for me as well.

-JR
          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice work! I just bought a ‘50 Warrior TT. Verticals are how I become involved in motorcycles.
            Attached Files

Comment

I also recently had them do a custom small leather seat for my WR hill climber, very nice job with some really think leather.
              Attached Files
              #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Nice seat Jim!
                Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Thanks very much Jim!

Jim

Comment

Working...
                  X