intake leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• intake leak

HI everyone, I have a 46 Chief that had a hot start issue , after reading possible problems on AMCA I new what the problem was. An intake leak.Thanks to Cotton I bought one of his pressure testers and found my leak. After seeing my manifold was bad I purchased a new manifold and peek seals, retested , all good now .Now waiting for good weather for a test ride .Thank you to Mr Cotton. the right tools makes life easier .

Originally posted by gator1 View Post
    HI everyone, I have a 46 Chief that had a hot start issue , after reading possible problems on AMCA I new what the problem was. An intake leak.Thanks to Cotton I bought one of his pressure testers and found my leak. After seeing my manifold was bad I purchased a new manifold and peek seals, retested , all good now .Now waiting for good weather for a test ride .Thank you to Mr Cotton. the right tools makes life easier .
    You're welcome, Gator1!

But since I only cut a three-bolt testplate for you, and not your PEEK seals (unless it was some time ago?), please re-snug often until it takes a "set".

And please test again if any tuning difficulties arise... ..

Happy to help when I can,

...Cotten
    AMCA #776
    Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Working...
    X