Kiwi's parts catalog pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiwi's parts catalog pricing

I havent looked at Mikes site since last year when after not being able to find motor parts I know he sells they replied that it was under construction.
    I looked yesterday and see a new 6th edition cat.that looks nice but I can find no price list.There is a quote box .
    I sent email.maybe Im just not seeing it.Need to priceout some trans gears and stuff.
    Anybody ordering from Kiwi?
    Thanks
    Tom

Kiwi, Starklite, Greer catalogs do not have prices.
    Call Kiwi and ask for a price sheet, pdf catalog is here - https://www.kiwiindian.com/images/PD...20CATALOG2.pdf
    If you bought Indian parts before from k,s,g stay with them, all three sell quality parts, don't shop by price, it annoys them, wastes their time and you can be black listed.

Comment

Stark and Greer ,I buy from both, show online prices.JG is the easiest to order from.I dont shop by price soley but its a consideration.
      HAve you seen all the cheap import stufff lately.Everthing always seems to look a little off.Why go to all that trouble and not get it right.Makes me suspect the parts that look good but clearances or hardness etc.may also be off.
      Kiwi had a price list last year but now cant I find it.
      If they switched to a call for price I wont annoy them as I have other options.
      Ill wait for the email reply.
      BTW about 40 years ago when mikes first catalog came out with pics and diagrams and price list it was a great supplement to the manual

Thanks
      Tom

Comment

Working...
      X