Dual Solo Seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual Solo Seat

Does anyone have a source on finding a passenger dual solo seat with handles for a late 30's Chief? Here is a photo of one I've seen.
    37 Chief.jpg

Vahan Dinihanian on the westcoast makes nice reproductions - I can send you his email address in a PM.....

Comment

That would be wonderful, thanks. Or you can email me at amcaexecutivedirector@gmail.com I appreciate it. - Keith

Comment

Originally posted by gsottl View Post
        Vahan Dinihanian on the westcoast makes nice reproductions - I can send you his email address in a PM.....
        He also has an add in the magazine on pg 61.
        Tom

Comment

Well now that's embarrassing. You think I would have noticed that. Thanks for the information, I've sent Vahan an email inquiring. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Keith Kizer View Post
            Does anyone have a source on finding a passenger dual solo seat with handles for a late 30's Chief? Here is a photo of one I've seen.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]19015[/ATTACH]
            I want to know the year of the Chief. I figure 39 for the paint scheme, but how else is it different from the 38?
            sorry about the hijack, but it's the boss's thread, and we're friends so he can just take this one!

Comment

Try Heathers leathers

Comment

the headlight looks to be 1939up. The spring does not look to be the 1939 version which was as thick as the 1940-45 spring, but a little shorter. The air-filter is 1939 - 1938 still had the teardrop. 1939 already had the RM magneto I believe, but I am not 100% firm if all of them had it......Steve/Dave Ciccalone´s bike has the RM....
                Last edited by gsottl; 01-15-2017, 04:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X