1945 Essential Use Paint Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1945 Essential Use Paint Match

Can someone help me with the paint code for the Police gray for my 1945 Chief? Thank you.

I have the same bike, in navy blue. I have been looking for the name and address for a guy out east, as I recall Vermont who mixed up my paint. He had developed modern paints in the original colors. Very happy. I will keep looking for his contact #. He advertised he has accurate color matches for Harley, Henderson, and most Indian. Amazing the lack of information out there for this.

Comment

Found it, Forgot I switched computers. John Pierce 181 old turnpike rd Nottingham, NH 03290. ohv-74@Hotmail.com

Comment

It seems to me that John may not supply paint for Indians anymore. He may however have the code!
        Cory Othen
        Membership#10953

Comment

I had seen that also, but I contacted him anyway, and he mixed up some paint. This was just over a year ago. Had it mixed in a DuPont single stage. In comment, I was painting a lot of dulux in the 70's, and had some recollection of what it looked like, so was concerned about a somewhat authentic finish since dulux was no longer available. I don't know if John addresses that gloss issue when he mixes the paint, but the gloss and finish seems appropriate imo

Comment

There is a pic of my bike in the amca ride to work day 2013 article. Second picture

Comment

Working...
            X