No announcement yet.

344 Carby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is what an Original 44 / 45 Chief Yankee Dee taillight looks likeCIMG5035.jpgCIMG5033.jpg
    I took a picture of the Yankee dee Stamped on the top but it won't up load I will try that one againCIMG5034.jpg later
    Last edited by 45OZ; 07-08-2013, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Now if you want to see a rare Police Item from NYPD how about this fire extinguisher it is an Original Pyrene Motorcycle type not the repop tag ones from a few years ago what makes this unique to the bike is the top stamping in the brass
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 45OZ View Post
        Now if you want to see a rare Police Item from NYPD how about this fire extinguisher it is an Original Pyrene Motorcycle type not the repop tag ones from a few years ago what makes this unique to the bike is the top stamping in the brass
        Cotton, I believe that you would know, guess I will have to live with the inaccuracy of my carb finish, it looks good brass. The finish would have to completely come off chemically, as I can find no sign of abrasions.

450 OZ, dang, mine is a true brite with a lip on the lens that wraps about 1/4" back around the housing. Brkts look right tho.

Comment

I have had several Pyrene extinguishers with local names embossed in them. But if it is not a motorcycle specific type with that embossing it is from a car or other vehicle. The motorcycle type are different internally and are all marked.
          Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

My fenders are valanced which i think is wrong should be like 45OZ bike ,french fenders were like that ,anyway i will make do with what i have until i fine a set of original ones . Why did the New York police put NY on there carbys ,mine does not have the NY , here in Oz a police bike had there own numbers stamped here as the vin ,New South Wales had the letter N , Victoria had V , Queensland had Q and so on ,i fine it strange that New York are the only ones that locate there State with the NY or did other State,s in the USA do this too ? Rob.

Comment

Working...
            X