Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 47 chief

Hi guys,
    I am very new at this but here goes. I was having an awful time with my 47 chief the other day. Mainly I couldn't get it to run right. I called Bob Stark ( who I trust implicitly ) He sugested I try some things. Which I did, Uh turning the jets out anouther half turn etc. Needless to say everything I tried didn't fix the problem. Let me state that my bike has been running great for quite a while. For some unknown reason it just started to not rub as it should. Anouther thing I tried was taking out the plugs and cleaning them up a little. Seemed like a good idea, and it was. Of course I checked the points and all that stuff, well it turned out to be something I just didn't consider, and the reason I didn't consider it was that I only have 3600 miles on the machine. It was Plugs!!! I'm thinking to myself how could that be?!?!?!?But there you have it so I just wanted to pass this along in case someone is having the same type of problem. Try to get J6 plugs at your local parts house!! It took some dping to get them.
Working...
X