xlch seat brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xlch seat brackets

Anyone heading to the sunshine meet in Florida this weekend that may have these seat brackets? Or have them and want to sell them even if your not going? There the same as what's on a boat tail as well I believe.

seat parts.PNGseat.PNG
    Last edited by murph; 02-28-2022, 05:03 PM.
    1959 XLCH

Brackets found!!! Ironically after about spending 4 days with a friend down there,....a friend of his says....Oh those? Yea I got them. Sometimes stuff finds you.
    1959 XLCH

Comment

Murph was wondering if the friend you was with at the sunshine has the gage mount parts we was talking about selling me for the amount discussed and he said to contact you for sending to Florida. We also talked about a frame could you send some pictures if possible.

Comment

He will be back 1st or 2nd week of April. I'll remind him about the frame. Next time I'm near his place I'll dig them up and get back to you. What was the frame discussion I wasn't paying too much attention. PM me.
        1959 XLCH

Comment

It was about if the date stamp on a 65 frame he had and if it was a early year production month like a B,C,D,ot E Month.

Comment

Originally posted by silver65 View Post
            It was about if the date stamp on a 65 frame he had and if it was a early year production month like a B,C,D,ot E Month.
            Early production for a 1965 would have a late 1964 date stamp.

Comment

Thanks jerry thought maybe that would be the case didn't you say you have a 65 original paint you were going to send some pictures of is your frame stamped 64.

Comment

Working...
              X