Originally posted by VPH-D
View Post
Speedometer Identification
Collapse
X
-
Bill,
The top set is 70-72 H and CH.
Middle is 67-69 H and CH.
Bottom is a 74 and later FX stuck in a Sportster bracket.
VPH-D
Leave a comment:
-
Speedometer Identification
Gentlemen,
I'm going through my instrument box and find that my memory is a little fuzzy when trying to assign part numbers to some of my later Sportster speedometers and tachometers. I would appreciate it if anyone would confirm the following:
I believe that the top row is the speedometer/tachometer combination for the 1970 XL's
The middle row is correct for the 1967 through 1969 XLCH
The bottom speedometer - I'm not sure... I'm assuming it's 1980's and also not sure if if its XL or FX.
Please confirm the above or offer corrections.
Thanks,
Bill PedalinoDSCN4583[1].jpgLast edited by billpedalino; 11-30-2019, 08:21 AM.Tags: None
Leave a comment: