Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xlr

Hi.
    I am trying to find parts to re assemble a 1960 xlr engine and a 1968 xlr.
    Most people wont recognise the importance of the R on the end of my explanation (xlr) and think I am asking after Sportster parts.
    The xlr is easily the rarest production motorcycle that Harley manufactured with some years only numbering in the 20's.
    Most Big Twin Harley afficiados wont know what your talking about if you mention it.... myself included until a year ago
    At the moment I am looking to complete this pushrod cover set in the picture.

I need 3 inner tubes 4.500" long
    2 spring keepers
    3 retainer clips 2 3/8" long

These are all alloy and the complete set of 4 weigh about the same a 1 complete steel pushrod cover.
    Please send a personal message if you can help with these or any other parts.
    Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards Steve
    Steve Little
    Upper Yarra Valley. Victoria.
    Australia.
    AMCA member 1950

Hi to all Sportster and XLR fans.
    I am trying to work out the sequence of changes and correct fitment for the needle and seat for my 1960 XLR DC1 carbie.

While I am at it, I would like to confirm the correct needle and seat changes For Sportster’s and XLR’s from 1958 through 1965 or until the change to the HD5A Tillotson

I have been trying to make a picture format for myself, so disregard the written blurbs on each picture. They are my guessings, or perhaps ramblings.

Where does this one fit into the year model range?
    Steve Little
    Upper Yarra Valley. Victoria.
    Australia.
    AMCA member 1950

Comment

Working...
    X