No announcement yet.

Flex seat for 1981 FLTC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course! Glad it adds something to the library.
    Ray
    AMCA #7140

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn View Post
      I have a late model comfort flex spring assembly and back rest with pad in black if your interested for 125. plus shipping
      If you are still interested in selling I am in buying shipping 36109 THanks let me know otherwise I will keep searching... Thanks

Comment

Okay was the part number stamped on these anywhere? What I have is a assembly with a Pat No 4 029 284 is the only number I see stamped on it. Also is there a piece that attaches to the frame??? Thanks

Comment

These look correct for a 81 FLTC flex seat
          Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by freebird914 View Post
            Okay was the part number stamped on these anywhere? What I have is a assembly with a Pat No 4 029 284 is the only number I see stamped on it. Also is there a piece that attaches to the frame??? Thanks
            So for the early model, don't know - mine is gone now. Don't know if you can blow up the photos I posted and see anything or not. My seat went to a fellow in North Jersey who was working on a pogo frame project bike.
            Ray
            AMCA #7140

Comment

Pretty old post, but I would be interested if you still have the flex ride for a 1981

Comment

Originally posted by AZrider View Post
                Pretty old post, but I would be interested if you still have the flex ride for a 1981
                Hey brother - sorry that seat sold pretty shortly after that post.
                Ray
                AMCA #7140

Comment

Working...
                X