master cylindar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• master cylindar

I read somewhere lately that the Wagner master cylindars are still available through some automotive places. Around here all the real auto shops are gone and I need a year, make, and engine size in liters to get an auto part any more.
    Does anyone know about finding that part?
    Kerry AMCA # 15911

Let me reword this. Is the Wagner master cyl. still available anywhere? And is there anything better than the $50.00 painted tiawan ones?

Thanks, Kerry
    Kerry AMCA # 15911

Comment

I have this same question, does anyone know if they are still available or just the Tiawan ones? Thanks BobAMCA#6738
      Bob Rice #6738

Comment

I took my old master cyls. to Car Quest and they matched numbers to a new Wagner for my panhead and servi-car, hope this helps (servi-car was a old Jeep master cyl.) Lloyd

Comment

Lloyd, Just went to Carquest and they could not match the master cylinder for a 58-72BT using the FE 24119 # that is on the side. Do you have anymore info as to what you bought, maybe #'s, receipt? Was able to get a 58-62 BT wheel cylinder, Carquest # EW7379, $38 made in the big C. They said it fit 43-46 Willys, 70 something Volvo and a Hyster fork lift I think. Bob
          Bob Rice #6738

Comment

I searched the internet about a year ago and bought two at this place. Surplus Heavy Equipment parts.com . Brand new unpainted with origional caps.

Kerry
            Kerry AMCA # 15911

Comment

Kerry, Well I have to say thanks. I also bought 2 from them. When I looked on the website it showed 2 in stock, after calling they said none were in stock. The parts man called Wagner and they had only 2 and said no more were going to be available. So I'm not sure what to think, is it the end or will more be produced. I should get mine in a week or so, I just hope after the $ I paid they are not from C. Bob
              Bob Rice #6738

Comment

I'm glad they would persue the part and find 2 more and most likely the last 2. I'm sure there are many more sitting on shelves in warehouses somewhere.
                Kerry
                Kerry AMCA # 15911

Comment

Bob, I do not recall and on longer have the #. Sorry, Lloyd

Comment

Working...
                  X