No announcement yet.

65 pan restoration manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't that what the AMCA technical library is supposed to be for? Free downloads of material? I have a '65 too, and I would like the info also.
    Mike

Comment

Interesting point is there a '65 parts manual available for download there? Haven't looked recently, none there last time I looked about a year ago.
      Ray
      AMCA #7140

Comment

What a bunch of babies .the library only grows when donations are made.I have donated and don't have as high of expectations as you people do. get of your dead keester find the info and donate

Comment

Wow, interesting response. Not a cry or a whine on my part. If there's an opportunity to get a '65 parts manual up on the resource can we just talk about that instead of reacting in such a negative way?

Holy smoke, guess I'm a "baby" now?

Interesting - good work on building collaboration duff.

Better that we talk about someone that has one of these parts manuals and then move to understanding how it get's through the process of getting it scanned, donated, etc

That would be so much more beneficial than whatever you were trying to get to on your post, which frankly I'm still trying to understand. I'm thinking there may be a bunch of internal politics that I'm not aware of else your were intentionally trying to incite some sort of reaction.
          Last edited by rbenash; 06-03-2011, 10:25 AM.
          Ray
          AMCA #7140

Comment

sorry just tired of high expectations with no input .I could not afford to give originals and was the first to donate scans and convince them that was the way to fill the library.those scans were taken by the guy and not kept in amca ,thanks to scans they have been able to get them from me again. i'm just trying to get people to donate

Comment

Good note. It's a tough call to get something like a parts catalog scanned and sent in or sent in, scanned by club resources and returned. Not sure how that get's done in this club. One would either donate their time and equipment. My roadblock would just be the time it would take to scan all of those pages. Otherwise one would need to donate the $$ to have it scanned and sent in.

If I were to go to that trouble for heck even accessory catalogs and Enthusiast Mags, brochures, owners handbooks I would want to make sure no one is making $$ from it other than if all proceeds went to the club. I would need to reserve that effort to "off season" - but thanks for juking me. Sounds like something I should do over the Winter.
              Ray
              AMCA #7140

Comment

Originally posted by duffeycycles View Post
                What a bunch of babies .the library only grows when donations are made.I have donated and don't have as high of expectations as you people do. get of your dead keester find the info and donate
                I've tried several times to make a donation and no one gets back to me. I have sent two or three PDF files and nothing has appeared yet. I quit.

Comment

Originally posted by cdndewey View Post
                  I've tried several times to make a donation and no one gets back to me. I have sent two or three PDF files and nothing has appeared yet. I quit.
                  Same with me.
                  Be sure to visit;
                  http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                  Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                  Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

some of mine have appeared some have not.there is only one person putting this info into the virtual library and i doubt if he is paid by the hour-maybe an issue.scanning a ,65 manual would take a serious effort plus the cost of purchasing it.approx.$500-800 job.we need to thank people like Bruce Lindsey who have donated so freely with info worth a fortune.also thanx to the web guy

Comment

Working...
                    X