1951 panhead police pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1951 panhead police pictures

Hello My name is Sal , and im new to the board . Recently i bought a 1951 fl , and im doin it as a police bike as a xmas gift for my father . Well enough about me , im looking for some info , i have a 41-54 spare parts book , but it isnt very helpful in the police dept aside from the siren , i am looking for a specific copy of 1951 if any one has one they want to copy , im willing to pay ... but i have a couple questions . Bear with me if im all over the place but heres a handful of ? i have

ANY PICS OF WISHBONE RIDGID FRAME POLICE BIKES ?

are the battery hold down rods specific to the police tank ?

Im loooking to make it look original , im not goin for a 100 pt , but i want to paint or powder coat the lower legs ,wheel hubs and rims ,triple trees ,brake drum , and frame .. i always powder gloss black but i am afraid that may be to shiney , is there a specific black that you guys use

[QUOTE=51FL;103133] im looking for some info , i have a 41-54 spare parts book , but it isnt very helpful in the police dept aside from the siren , i am looking for a specific copy of 1951 if any one has one they want to copy , im willing to pay ... but i have a couple questions . Bear with me if im all over the place but heres a handful of ? i have

ANY PICS OF WISHBONE RIDGID FRAME POLICE BIKES ?

are the battery hold down rods specific to the police tank ?
    Yes. They are straight rods and easily made.
    Be sure to visit;
    http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
    Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
    Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

PM me with your e-mail and I'll send you pics of an all original 51 police unit as well as whatever else I have on rigid police bikes.
      Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

Working...
      X