Glide Fork Caps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glide Fork Caps

Hi, I'm looking for a set of nice original fork caps for my '58 FLH. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

What diffrance would it make? Once the crowl is on you don't see them.
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Bob,
      '58s don't have a nacelle! That is what difference it would make!
      Robbie
      Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

You are correct. I was looking at something on a 60 just before this tread. I screwed up.
        AMCA #3149
        http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Let me look in my storage area and chances are I have them as you can see from my Photo on here which is a 58FLH I changed all of that over to the Adjustable triple tree years ago when I attached the sidecar frame. m.planer@verizon.net The Motorcycle was/is an unrestored original parts runner. Make a fair offer and I can send pics prior to as well. Merlin in Pa.

Comment

If you have an intrest in these.

Ok I'm at home now and hopefully I can put the pics on here so everyone can see too LOL I tried it before awhile back for some reason and they were to big and wouldn't load. I'm no PC wiz by anymeans... I have the complete tree assembly and now my question is do you just want the 2 threaded chromed vented hex caps with rubber seals, or the complete plug with baffles and Cap? Now I'll try to load the 2 pics on here. If not I can send pics through emails successfully. Well they didn't load on here. The Caps are in very good condition, One has a light scratch in the chrome top and the hex edges are practically unmarked and the threads are perfect. The lower main plug with baffles are also in good condition with the normal rust color down the vent stem. Merlin

Comment

Fork Caps

Hi Merlin, It's Jon from NJ. We've met several times, the first being at Hebron several years ago when you had your '53 (I think) You can send pics to no1rides@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance, Jon

Comment

Working...
              X