No announcement yet.

Shock Repair?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The person I referred to I believe was named Mike Bennet. He made cast aluminum oil coolers that work absolutely great and worked on shocks, that was it. Last I knew he only did shock work. Definitely not the person who called himself the "DRAGONMAN" who I remember was an engine guy supposedly, and quite a poor one by reputation. I have dealt with Paul also and recommend his welding and engine work, though I would've thought shock absorbers would be a little new-fangled for a guy so into flatties.
    Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

Originally posted by bmh View Post
      The person I referred to I believe was named Mike Bennet. He made cast aluminum oil coolers that work absolutely great and worked on shocks, that was it. Last I knew he only did shock work. Definitely not the person who called himself the "DRAGONMAN" who I remember was an engine guy supposedly, and quite a poor one by reputation. I have dealt with Paul also and recommend his welding and engine work, though I would've thought shock absorbers would be a little new-fangled for a guy so into flatties.
      I was mistaken as well about Paul. He does much more than rebuild flattie motors.
      Last edited by rbenash; 07-14-2009, 07:05 PM.
      Ray
      AMCA #7140

Comment

Working...
      X