need 55,and 55 & later pan compensating sprocket part

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need 55,and 55 & later pan compensating sprocket part

I'm looking for part of a compensating sprocket assembly for a 59 pan .The parts books call this part # 40292-55a .I need the inner part of this 2 peice cam assembly.New or used will be great. I have the cam but not the shaft extention .Harley for some reason calls these 2 peices by one part number .I guess you bought them as a pair not seperate.
    Neil

many on ebay complete.

I just seen a few on ebay complete. One was a NOS one which would give you a new sprocket aswell. They're a common part sold online and as always look at sellers feedback rating. Merlin in Pa.

Comment

http://www.nosparts.com/cgi-bin/dbsq...ch&bool_op=AND

Comment

Let's see if the picture came through.

Eric Smith
        AMCA #886

Comment

Is this what you're talking about Neil ?
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

Neil,
            PM me with your address and phone. I have a few of those assemblies kicking around.
            Robbie
            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

The part I need is the one not shown in the photo. It is a splined shaft with a collar on one end.
              Attached Files

Comment

Neil,
                The system won't let me PM you or reply to you. All I get is "SERVER ERROR" messages and it has me pissed off! Try to PM me again with an email or some kind of contact info. It will be cheap!
                Robbie
                Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Yeah I have trouble with the system here at times too .You can just e,mail me direct at n.eil@live.com .I guess pm's are if you don't want youtr e,mail public
                  Neil

Comment

What you are missing is called the sprocket shaft extension. As you stated, it is shown in the parts manual as an assembly with the sliding cam. I will check the used parts Monday for one and let you know.
                    Ride 'em. Don't hide 'em.
                    Dan #6938 FUBO

Comment

Thanks Motorhead I have one ordered $20.00 .I got lucky.
                      Neil

Comment

Working...
                      X