Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pan Heads

will run for ever
    Last edited by willardsmarts h-d parts; 09-09-2008, 07:44 PM.
    WillardSmarts H-D Parts $ Sale
    Ogden Utah. Jeff & Claudia AMCA 9583
    (801)920-9574

As you seem to be new to this forum, there is a classified section where you can list parts for sale-----

Comment

Can the Spam!

It looks like spam, smells like spam, don't think we need to taste it- just call it spam and get rid of it.
      Doug.
      Doug McLaughlin #6607
      NorCal, USA

Comment

Give it a rest...............

And since I am here.........why did you not answer my question at ebay about your bogus Navy Knuckle???

Buzz off.....
        George Greer
        AMCA # 3370

Comment

Originally posted by George Greer View Post
          Give it a rest...............

And since I am here.........why did you not answer my question at ebay about your bogus Navy Knuckle???

Buzz off.....
          What question was that? We have gotten lots of questions on that bike. What would you like to know? Claudia of WillardSmarts H-D Parts & Sales
          WillardSmarts H-D Parts $ Sale
          Ogden Utah. Jeff & Claudia AMCA 9583
          (801)920-9574

Comment

I knew you got a family membership when you joined the club, I guess I didn't realize that meant it could also be a Buisiness membership. How many people are posting to these threads from your end?? The initial posts look like they were made by a child. Yet you seem lucid Claudia. Honestly on your own merits you do not appear to be someone I personally would look to do buisiness with, and that has nothing to do with the initial posts in vendors rated. As the administration has disabled the member list for some reason and I don't have a hard copy of my own I have no idea who the actual members name is that you reprsent, or if it is you? your boss? or...???????. I guess thats why the honest people interested in sharing info and ideas pertaining to old motorcycles have started signing off with our real name and membership #. If you are going to be a regular contributer here , perhaps you could do the same.
            Brian Howard AMCA#5866

Comment

Working...
            X