speedo light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• speedo light

I'm going through my '48FL and addressing the nit-pickin' problems it has, due to my neglect, stupidity, and ignorance (the big 3). Today's noodle scratcher was the green wire off #2 ignition switch post-to-speedo light. There aren't many failure factors to weigh (bulb, wire, socket, connection) so 'Gilligan' should be able to handle it. I really wanted to say how much I am enjoying my process of working on this Harley-Davidson and the respect I have for their documentation, and the support of the aftermarket, and enthusiasts like our fellow AMCA members. It's the good times you spend in your shop, with your motorcycle that makes this such a great hobby.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

It was a bad ground. I kind of figured that from the get-go but I never get to do things the easy way
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
      It was a bad ground. I kind of figured that from the get-go but I never get to do things the easy way
      Yea I hear ya Eric, but just think how much more we have learned by not taking the easy route. Glad you got it remedied.
      Jason Zerbini
      Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
      Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Working...
      X