Looking for 60PANMAN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for 60PANMAN

Hi! I am new to the forum and in need for direction. I have a 60 FLH that I had in the Eustis meet this year. It did point out as a Junior Second in which I am pleased for my first try. My goal for next year's meet is to get it up to a 90+ judgement but I need some direction. I have read that 60PANMAN has a 99 pointer but sending an email comes back. Does anybody know him? Or does anybody have a 60 that I can get some input from? (pictures, questions, etc) The books only show so much. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated! Terry Barrett Clermont, FL.

I have an original paint hi-fi green and birch white 1960 FLH. If you have some specific questions I would be happy to look at mine and help out where I can.

Comment

I believe he lives here in Maine close to me if I see him Ill let him know youu looking for him

Comment

1960 Duo-Glide Info

Thanks for your reply! What is the brake pedal supposed to be? Cad or Parkerized? The 4 Bolts on the sides of the nancelle? CP1038 Cad or Parkerized? The fourth bolt from the rear on the fender struts CP 1038 Cad or Parkerized? I have more questions as well. I can send you some pictures of my bike, or you can send me some. My email is terry@floridahillsrealty.com Thank you! Terry Barrett

Comment

Terry sorry for the misunderstanding! I alsp know a fellow up this way that uses the same ID again sorry

Comment

1960FLH ----- I sent you an email. Let me know if you didn't get it.

Comment

HELLO......60PANMAN FROM MAINE. I AM WILLING TO HELP YOU ANY WAY I CAN BECAUSE I HAD A TON OF HELP FROM PEOPLE IN THE CLUB. willette@gwi.net anytime ok???

Comment

Dennis I knew you were here somewhere

Comment

60pan

I am in the process of adding turn signals to my 60fl, if you ever find the correct wiring i would love to have it. Thanks Greg

Comment

Working...
                  X