No announcement yet.

'65 circuit breaker kit.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you asked a local dealer to do a parts search? I've had some luck finding a couple of parts that way.
    VPH-D

Comment

NOS Parts in Holland lists the 74586-65 circuit breaker. Spendy item ... Perry

Comment

Ok, Perry. Who is this NOS parts, in Holland. There is one here in Ohio. An AMCA member, I think. Is this him? I know Old Dude couldn't come up with one, and he looked for me.
        Thanks, Mike

Comment

Did you click on the link (the unlined text) in my response above? It will take you to the listing of the item on their website. NOS Parts in Holland is the wing of JW Boon of Holland that sells only genuine NOS parts. NOS Parts in Ohio is the U.S. wing of JW Boon (I assume he had to open a U.S. branch to cater to xenophobic customers in North America). I've ordered from all three places on numerous occassions with no problems. Don't let ordering from Europe scare you off ... Perry

Comment

Not just NOS OEM parts ! Stock is listed as made in U.S. or other. Made in U.S. does not always mean NOS OEM. If you want NOS OEM, call or email for that request and be specific ! They will reply. Don't assume your parts order will be NOS OEM under the made in U.S. listing ! Paps

Comment

Thanks evrybody, for the info, but that is not the right part. Forty dollars for just a circuit breaker? Jay, you out there? How about loaning me a lttle of that Tonight Show moolah?

Comment

Hello, in regards to your circuit breaker dilemma I have the factory service bulletin no.532 dated January 17 1966 that describes the breaker. It has a picture of the molded on wires and permanent mount. it also shows the wiring diagram but not the mounting location. It originally sold for $2.90, pretty spendy in 1966. I will look in my stuff to see if I have one. Robbie

Comment

OK, Rob, I will watch for your post on this.
                  Mike
                  PS Can I see the bulletin?

Comment

Please, I would like to see it also. Thanks, Paps

Comment

'65 owner....

hey i'd like to check that service bulletin out to , thanks

Comment

OK guys, here is the service bulletin.
                        Robbie

Comment

OK, Rob. Where did you hide it? Nothing like a bunch of old bike guys on a computer. If it is in your post, I sure don't know how to get it.
                          Mike

Comment

Sorry guys, the scan won't accept because the file is too big, I need to figure out how to change it and I will try again. Robbie

Comment

Okay, here goes another try on the service bulletin. Robbie
                              Attached Files

Comment

Hi Rob
                                I got the bulletin. Let me know if you find the unit, and will sell or trade it.
                                Thanks, Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X