Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cabbage slicer.

Comment

coleslaw maker....but a very nice one at that !

Comment

Air dampner to keep the front end from taking off at high speed.

Rockin' Ronny O!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin Ronny O
          would you please tell me if you have a spacer between your toolbox and rear fender? If not, do you use anything to plug up that third hole?

Rockin' Ronny O!
          Yes, the spacer is present. It is part #64474-40 used on all 61", 74" and 80" twins.

By the way...its really a bird slicer. Hitting a pheasant at 60 mph with the front end of my pan results in a rather large ball of feathers and other bird parts with hardly a 'twang" of the ol' slicer.

Comment

Looks like I'm not alone...

Well, looks like there are at least TWO '56 owners in my neck of the woods, from the look of the originator of this thread! Bought mine last year, looks more like a Softail than a '56 at the moment, luckily it is basically untouched, with the exception of a lot of chrome & crazy skull paint job! She's a rider now, runs great, will eventually restore her when I collect up all the parts (& find the time). Glad to see there are so many '56s out there, does anyone have a picture of a '56 with the blue w/yellow stripe? I'd sure like to see that color combo!!

Comment

Welcome to the panhead camp hogluvr, '56 was a mighty fine year!!

Comment

Working...
              X