I have 2 from my collection for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have 2 from my collection for sale

The for sale section of this website doesn't show new postings so I'll just put this on here. Look below and I am selling 2 of my Panhead era M/C's I'm not desperate and if they don't sell at my price only I'll keep them until I either send them to Auction, Ebay, or Hemmings them both for more exposure to serious collectors. 1956FLH Original paint WC 2nd owner. and my 1958FLH old repaint J1 with sidehack which I'd remove if not interested in that. Both excellent running M/C's I'm near Oley Pa and they won't be listed elsewhere for awhile yet as I'd like to keep them with serious enthusiasts. If interested send an email. Thx

Please phone 609-220-5471

Comment

The 1956FLH is not for sale at this time. The 1958FLH can be purchased without the sidecar at $22.5K and is unrestored great rider old repaint with lots of extras to make it the full dressed Duo-Glide it was with all Original extras no aftermarket stuff. Bubble bags with chrome trim around them, Double leather soft saddle seat and chrome handle trim with a patch over the one area that rubs the leg while starting it. SH-2 spots and windshield. Also have correct 58 spare left tank for handshift conversion and all other correct Original parts to change that motorcycle over to handshift. I never got around to it. No aftermarket stuff at all it was a few years of collecting the parts. Thx

Comment

Working...
      X