57-58 femder tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 57-58 femder tips

These fender tips still being re popped ?

I think the factory discontinued their line of repops at least 10 years ago. You still find the factory 'Eagle Iron' tips at meets. I saw several last year. Or, have a dealer do a part number search for you, to locate one that way.
    VPH-D

Comment

57 and 58 are slightly different. make sure you get the correct one for the model year. the bar in the bar and shield is red on one and black on the other.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
      AMCA #12766

Comment

I have a factory repop (eagle Iron) in the original packaging. If interested it is $125.00 plus shipping. I will check back for the next few days, after that just whenever. I can dig it out if you want a picture.

Comment

58 Pan Fender tip

No they are not. It has been a long time since they quit making them. That is why it is pricey. The Eagle Iron was made by HD as their aftermarket line. I have an original 1958 in the box (not for sale) that I paid $900.00 for. I'm keeping one Eagle Iron for a spare.

Kim

Comment

flthead,
            Just saw one on ebay that's also a repop. It's only at 10.00 now you never know!

Comment

I have an 'Original' Eagle iron tip as well that I bought form H-D in 1994 for a panhead project that I never pursued ( went with a 1953 project instead) It's still in the original packaging. Looks like there are may be a lot of them out there.
              Bill Pedalino
              Huntington, New York
              AMCA 6755

Comment

I have 6 for a 58 that are loose along with 6 sets of tank emblems/badges also for 58 that I got years ago with a 58 basket case and a load of parts and HD tools. Not sure how to tell repo for original but the guy I got them from work for Carson Little in Lynchburg VA for 13 years. They could still be repo or they may be originals. Anyone know how to spot the difference other that being in Eagle Iron packages??

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
                AMCA #12766

Comment

Working...
                X