????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ????

I am a new computer user and I am not sure how the forum works. If I send reply to a thread does it end there? Or can I get a reply back? How? I replied to someone about front forks and my response was , not to use FORK oil unless the fork assembly was like new.contact me to find out more. Mark DiPirro #24868 mark44119075@att.net

Welcome to the Interweb...

People can reply to your replies and all will be recorded for posterity. You will get a reply back online (unless you send a private message.)

You will figure it out quickly. Every moonpie-sucking boozle who can buy a laptop can manage to post their life story to Facebook. You'll have no problem with the AMCA forum and lots of people will be able to help you.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Hi Mark
      People can reply to your replies and all will be recorded for posterity. You will get a reply back online (unless you send a private message.)
      Sirhr is right about replies but he may have meant to say You will NOT get a reply back online (unless you send a private message)

You can subscribe to a thread and the system will email you when ever anyone posts a comment on that thread. This option is on the bar right below the threads title and should be under the heading "Thread Tools"

Here's a link to a description of Bulletin Board/Forums that may help a bit.

CLICK Here for Web Page

If you have any problems or questions you can also click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and your question will get to a moderator

Thanks
      WebK

Comment

Originally posted by WebKahuna View Post
        Hi Mark

Sirhr is right about replies but he may have meant to say You will NOT get a reply back online (unless you send a private message)

You can subscribe to a thread and the system will email you when ever anyone posts a comment on that thread. This option is on the bar right below the threads title and should be under the heading "Thread Tools"

Here's a link to a description of Bulletin Board/Forums that may help a bit.

CLICK Here for Web Page

If you have any problems or questions you can also click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and your question will get to a moderator

Thanks
        WebK
        I would also suggest avoiding new post headers such as" you gotta see this,check this out ,?????" etc.
        Hopefully the header contains some hint of content.
        Tom

Comment

Working...
        X