Screws/bolts for solid risers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screws/bolts for solid risers

Hi. Does anyone know the part number for the screws to mount solid hydraglide risers to the tree? My repro. parts book only shows 56154-49, which is the bolts for the rubber-mounted risers. Thanks!

Justin

56154-52 1960 & later

Comment

Thanks, Duffey! I guess I am under the impression (from Mr. Palmer's book) that solid risers were an option on rigid glides from 49-57, mounted without the riser link. I'm not near home right now, so can't do more checking, but I was looking for a part number that would work for that. Not sure if your '60 and later would? Thanks again for the help. Justin

Comment

It is a -52 number so available from '52 on I assume,but standard on early 60s big Twin and Trikes

Comment

OK, thanks again, DC!

Comment

Justin ,
            It is the same mounting hardware as the rubber mount riser, the only difference between the solid and rubber mount riser is the recess is smaller where the rubber mount presses in, and the bolt rests on flange up top. The mounting bolt drops down from the top , same as the rubber mount . Old dude should have what you need, I found NOS riser bolts from them.
            Colony also has the kit.
            Adam

Comment

The '52 part number is for Ks from '52, Sportster from '57, and BT from '60. It isn't for the solid risers, it is for the one piece type.
              Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Thanks for reviving this, guys, and for the extra info.! Cheers, Justin.

Comment

How'd you make out , find the parts?
                  Adam

Comment

Yeah, I think I've got what I need. Also from Old Dude. Thanks, Adam.

Justin

Comment

Working...
                    X