Spot lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot lights

I'm thinking about putting a pair of S-H2 spotlight on my 1961 duo glide. I have a few questions on the brackets and headlight housing. 1st I have seen 2 different styles of brackets the difference is where the light mounts to the bracket. one has what looks like a piece of angle welded and the other one is much bigger and 1/2 rounded. Witch one is correct? I attached a few pics. The other question is the headlight housing has 1 hole on each back side. I'm sure the left one is for the hi-beam indicator light (red)? Can someone tell me if a switch or light goes in the right side. If a light goes there what color? The spotlight each have switches on them. Thanks
    Attached Files

The larger spotlight mount is correct for 1960 to 1967,the left and right holes in the rear of the headlight housing are for green turn signal indicators from 1960 to very early 1966 .The only time a red high beam indicator was used would be late 66 to 67.Also I am not positive on the dates of switched SH-2 spots but I am fairly certain that 1958 to 1961 versions were not switched but used a handlebar mounted switch ,all earlier models were switched

Comment

On the brackets that is the one I thought was used but I wasn't sure. I didn't realize that the switch was on the handlebars from 58-61 I'm gonna have to do some more research on that.
      Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X