Rebuild Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebuild Kits

Looking for Wagner part numbers for rebuild kits to fix my rear brake cylinder and master cylinder on my 58 Duo-Glide.
    Can anyone help.

Rear brake cylinder kit 41748-58
    Master cylinder kit 41762-58

From Spare Parts Catalog 1958-65 Panhead

Comment

I should have read your request for Wagner not Harley numbers. I'll look and reply.

Comment

David, I have been surfing trying to get your info to no avail. I did write down in my parts manual the casting number on the rear wheel cylinder when I rebuilt it. The number is FD7228. I rebuilt mine with aftermarket parts from Antique Cycle Supply when Lonnie was in business. If I find anything I will reply.

Comment

David,
          I did find a part number for the spring that goes inside the master cyclinder. It is 41769-58. There are 3 available on ebay item number is 270909954974, it is being sold by seller 48sidevalve.
          Last edited by 58panman; 09-14-2013, 06:35 PM.

Comment

David, Just found a nos rear cylinder kit on ebay, item number 150408005144. Check it out.

Comment

I miss Antique Cycle Supply. I have their catalogs since 1974. Met Tom who bought their stuff at Wauseon this year he does have master cyclinder kit.
              http://www.tomsnosparts.com/

Comment

Have a good look at the cylinders before you buy kits, they often have deep rust pitting that a rebuild kit won't cure. You can still buy a good slave cylinder from various suppliers offered by Accel. My local auto parts guy found that you can still buy the Wagner master cylinder, but the price was around 200.00.
                Kyle Oanes AMCA # 3046

Comment

Working...
                X