Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 49 Speedometer

Hi Harley friends,

Here in the UK a friend of mine has bought a period Stewart Warner speedo for his Panhead, can any one recommend a reliable shop in the USA to repair/restore it?

As an Indian guy I only know about Corbins!

Thanks
    Regards

Tim

'36 four. '44 Chief & sidecar. '28 Scout. '67 XLCH. '70 BSA. and a Guzzi...............

There's a fellow here in Canada on Vancouver Island name Perry Ruiter that does excellent work. He's an AMCA member and if you Google his name you can find some info from him on the web. If you're interested in his e-mail address PM me and I will pass it on to you.

Comment

Also John Borda's Speedometer Shop in the Denver area, see ad in the AMCA mag.
      Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Martin Brill in Germany.
        Steve Little
        Upper Yarra Valley. Victoria.
        Australia.
        AMCA member 1950

Comment

I've just gone thru this same problem with a 1945 speedometer. Scott speedometer Email is speedoshop@scottspeedometer.com. Phone number is 248-338-4148 they can redo old parts or use NOS Stewart Warner parts . They built me a complete speedo using 100% NOS parts they can silk screen speedometer faces if you rather reserect your old one and it wll have all correct part numbers. They have been in business over fifty years . Just remember you get what you pay for

Comment

Working...
          X