1958 DuoGlide Bullet Light Installation Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1958 DuoGlide Bullet Light Installation Manual

I have Guide 49 Bullet Lights I want to install front and rear on my 1958 Duoglide. Does anyone know where I can find a manual to illustrate correct wire routing?

Try this,

Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Thank you Robbie!

Comment

Please, before anyone drills holes in good original fork tins to mount the pilot lights, contact me. I have several with holes already in them. I'd like to trade for unmolested ones. Thanks! John L.
        Last edited by jwl; 04-15-2012, 06:37 AM. Reason: sp

Comment

I also have an extra set of 58-59 pilot lights that mount to the rear panel screws without any drilling.

Comment

Are there any such illustration/diagrams used for prewar model knucklheads for this type of accessory installation?

Comment

Thanks Rubone, that's just what I needed.

Comment

I don't have the pilot lights and would like to purchase those from you.

Comment

Upsrod, I would like to buy the extra set of 58-59 pilot lights. Can you quote to me?

Originally posted by upsrod View Post
                  I also have an extra set of 58-59 pilot lights that mount to the rear panel screws without any drilling.
                  My name is Bobby Smith. I do not have the pilot lights and would like to purchase them from you. I am new to the Forum and am not sure how to proceed.

Comment

Originally posted by BobbySmith View Post
                    My name is Bobby Smith. I do not have the pilot lights and would like to purchase them from you. I am new to the Forum and am not sure how to proceed.
                    Click on upsrod and then click on Private Message and type him a message and send away. He'll get back to you.

Comment

Working...
                    X