Knucklehead Reunion VIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knucklehead Reunion VIII

Well it's that time of year again ! I want to extend an invitation to all of you to attend the Knucklehead Reunion VIII at the Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee on July 10th. Knucklehead Comapny LTD is going all out to bring the chapter and verse of the Knuckleword to the universe ! We will be helping the Museum to observe their 2nd anniversary. This year the Boozefighters M/C will kickoff the weekend with a first hand account of the events at Hollister California on the July 4th weekend in 1947. Find out from the horses mouth what ACTUALLY happened at the famous AMA Gypsy Tour event. Not to be out done, Knucklehaed Company has arranged for Pete Hill to appear with his Worlds Fastest Knucklehead drag bike. Who knows, there might just be Nitro Thunder ? Our bike show featured close to 40 Knuckleheads last year. With your help we can boost the funding for Make-A-Wish with another maximum effort by antique bikers. We will have classes for American Antique bikes built before 1986 ( Iron Head Sportsters and earlier Ironcylindered bikes ) Make plans to attend.
    Membership # 2926

I am really looking forward to this. Everybody that can go, should make the effort. The knucklehead company are all top notch guys!
    A.M.C.A. Board Member

www.oldbikesinsd.blogspot.com

www.pre1916scramble.blogspot.com

Comment

John I am hoping to be there again this year and with any luck my wife and I will abroad the Knucklehead that will be pulling the 'deadhorse' side truck that I will be on the Cannonball run with. Hope to use that run as part of a shake down.

Jerry

Comment

Working...
      X