Carl Olsen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Olsen

My '37 EL was blowin' smoke real bad so I decided to call Carl to see if he could help. He picked up immediately and spent a good half hour explaining the possible causes and remedies to to this amateur knuck wrench. Just want to mention how refreshing it was to have someone spend their valuable time helping out a total stranger and fellow enthusiast. Thumbs up to Carl and his operation.

I had the same experience, extremely pleasant and very helpful, Matt acts the same way.
    Both of the Olsens have helped over the phone several times.
    VPH-D

Comment

Matt and Carl Olsen

With out getting into the fine detalis, these guys let me know everything I needed to know about my 46 Knuckle just by looking at about fifty pictures. And they did it happily. Now, Matt is sending me a springer fork and a mechanic to install it. For FREE! I don't think you could find a better couple of people.

Comment

Good people!

I give Carl and Matt two thumbs up. After problems with having my '48 frame repaired, these guys had it fixed and back to me in no time. They even straightened out some other issues with the frame that weren't even noticed by the first repairer. They were both extremely professional. I would definately do business with them again.

Comment

Working...
        X