1947 knucklehead frame ID

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jerry Wieland
    replied
    I do not think that this frame is a 30 degree 47 frame.

    Jerry

    Leave a comment:


  • RyanShackelford
    started a topic 1947 knucklehead frame ID

    1947 knucklehead frame ID

    I recently purchased a 47 EL that is well sorted and plan to ride as is for a while but I’d like to start gathering correct parts for it for using in the future. I’ve looked through my Palmer book and can’t determine what frame I have. Hard for me to tell with the bike assembled and the frame is powder coated so it makes the markings harder to read. There is an XE-35 on the left side of the neck and what looks like an interstate hallmark on the right side and possibly an 8 die mark by the hallmark but can’t really tell. Here are some pics. Is this an 30 deg frame? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Serial number is in the 6000s
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 5 photos.
Working...