Source for fender brace rivets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Source for fender brace rivets?

Have a beat up original front fender for my 47 Knuck project. Need to remove the fender brace to work the fender back into shape. Would anyone have a source for replacement rivets that have the same profile as original. The fender has a kink where the brace meets the top of the fender, dont think I can get it straight without removing the brace.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Ed

~Wala~ Your wish is my command ~ haha.

Comment

Eddie, I have purchased fender rivets from Old Dude Vintage Parts. The part number for the rivets that hold the fender to the brace is 8515 3/16 by 3/8 Truss head and the part number for the rivet that holds the braces together is 8523 3/16 by 9/16 Round head.
      Dave

Comment

Colony sells them as well, with a setting tool. Lowbrow Customs sells Colony hardware, AMCA members get 10% off.

Comment

Big Flats Rivets in NY has all styles of rivets, most only 10c apiece last time I bought some. The only hitch is he ships with small flat rate box so it is best to stock up to offset the $10 shipping cost.

Comment

Hansen Rivet in Calif has every rivet as well as the tools you can think of.

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
            AMCA #12766

Comment

Thanks for all the info!! Appreciate it

Comment

Working...
              X