Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1936 Knucklehead E at Mecum

https://www.mecum.com/lots/1105791/1...aa_id=526533-0

Early vin number. Bike was in the auction scene in the early 2000’s, it’s going on the block at Mecum today

Comment

any history on 36E1034 would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

I tried to get some info on it prior to it going on the block the only thing I could find was it was auctioned in 2006 and 2007 I believe. That’s all I could find on it

Comment

Originally posted by Jdiesel25 View Post
          I tried to get some info on it prior to it going on the block the only thing I could find was it was auctioned in 2006 and 2007 I believe. That’s all I could find on it
          I bought it after reviewing it in vegas with Tom Banks. we crawled around looking at it a fair bit.
          It has a lot of the correct early 36 parts on it & some wrong year parts.
          I need to find a seat & seat tee for it & change the speedo needle.
          Seems to run nicely though. I'm pretty happy with it for my first 36 ohv.

Comment

Congratulations and best of luck with it

Comment

Congratulations, beautiful bike. If you would be ok with repro parts Replicant Metals has the seat t and Heather's Leathers has the seat. Possibly John Bordas for the speedometer needle.
              Dave

Comment

Congratulations. One I was watching but with curiosity only. I assume you were on site to inspect?
                Curious as to whether it will be ridden or looked at? Nice bike either way.

Comment

While I was there looking at it I talked to a gentleman who new of this bike many years ago, he wondered why various original parts were removed and replaced with some wrong parts. All I could offer was maybe he had another and needed those but who knows why you would do that rather than sourcing elsewhere. He just shrugged and walked off.
                  #7558 Take me on and you take on the whole trailer park!

Comment

Working...
                  X