• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All said! All done! Gerry Wins!
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

We all agree the stamps are wrong, Folks...

But 'too perfect' is bull-sh*t.

It ain't.

....Cotten
      Attached Files
      Last edited by T. Cotten; 05-20-2019, 09:43 AM.
      AMCA #776
      Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

Just for the sake of good forum discussion freestylegold why did you you bring this VIN up? I just ask because as moderator I feel responsible for answering all inquiries and this post about VINs raised a concern through a "Reported Post" as a concern for privacy of the person's VIN. As moderator I don't see where the complaint identifies any forum rule violated and the post does get some good views of validity of VINs but someone noticed and raised a concerned. But it's interesting that freestylegold posts a photo, deletes it because of no reaction to it, posts it again and I get a complaint as a reported post one day later.

Mike Love
        AMCA Forum

Comment

I'm not FreeStyleGold, Mike!

But please let me be the first to defend late editing.

....Cotten
          Last edited by T. Cotten; 05-20-2019, 02:23 PM.
          AMCA #776

Comment

Also for the good of the forum..............Thank you to Everyone for their input here. First of all it was "my" VIN, and after quickly reviewing FORUM guidelines i thought i should be able to post it without breaking any rules? This is a free country the last I checked and since this was my personal info i didn't see an issue?.............Secondly, this was my very first POST on VINs (I didn't delete the 1st post only the 2nd)................after i posted the second message comparing other VINs of similar models i got a private message basically telling me i was an idiot for asking a "public" forum about validity of a very expensive machine i had invested in.......my bad.......my assumption was that this was one of the only places i could go to ask such questions and gather information from folks whom know much more then I about these motorcycles?...........my apologizes, if anyone got offended by my seemingly harmless question/post...........i got most of the information i was seeking on this issue. thanks

Kurt

Comment

Welcome to the world of divas and trolls, Freestylegold!

...Cotten
              AMCA #776

Comment

Working...
              X