New Harley book series, 1936-39 knucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Harley book series, 1936-39 knucks

I've written a 1450 page book series on the VL years, and here is the first copy of Volume 4. That's a 36VLH on the cover in the striking Nile Green and Maroon paint scheme. This time 464 pages because of 36 Enthusiast magazines. Even though the VLs weren't made after 1936, there are still plenty of articles and pictures about them in the next couple of years. For you knucklehead guys, there are pictures and stories about the early overhead valve machines, with plenty of racing, speed records and distance runs.
    More details on the VL Heaven Website. Volumes 3 and 4 have more pages, so cost more to print and mail. By the way, Volumes 3 and 4 also include the seasonal accessory supplements if you like 1930s clothing prices. Because Harley shortened the model years after the extended '1934', this volume includes the new model Enthusiasts for 1936, 1937, 1938 and 1939.

These should be shipping at the end of the week. Once again, if you are taking a set please contact me as the parcel company needs your telephone number.IMG_1867 (2).jpg

Thank's Steve, Probably a bit on my 37 ULH. As long as there's people like you sharing their knowledge, this enthusiasm for old bikes will never die.
    Steve

Comment

Dear Steve, thanks for the nice words and we are still running our introductory offer with half price postage, and Alaska costs the same for mail from the UK as the rest of the USA. You will find your 37ULH in the 1937 new model Enthusiast, plus numerous pictures of actual bikes in service rather that posed or retouched factory photos.

Comment

Sent you a PM
        Steve

Comment

Steve,
          I received my set of books over this past weekend, unbelievable in that it only took about 4 days to get to the US! They look great and I can't wait to get started reading all 4, page by page!
          Best Regards,
          Chris
          1936 VLD in process
          1969 Honda Z50 K1 perfect!
          1985 Yamaha RZ350 resto-mod
          2006 KTM 950 Adventure
          2019 KTM 300 XCW

Comment

Working...
          X