"61"knuck fever !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "61"knuck fever !

ok im going to try this agin ,im not the sharpest inkpen in the box,,ive read alot of old post they where a lot of help,,an thank you all...im building a late 46 knuck im trying to go to "oley" for the first time,looking for odd stuff,an get a way for a weekend , i mis going south fla.had some great finds,looking for shop dopes an old service manuals,and a inline rear fork i know its wrong but ,,i have it all but my rear leg needs alot of help ,,cut ..rust weild broke ok .i started on this back in the 90s but here we go ,,also can i bring small dog w/ my road dog goes every were i do..

Originally posted by Colonel-46-El View Post
    ok im going to try this agin ,im not the sharpest inkpen in the box,,ive read alot of old post they where a lot of help,,an thank you all...im building a late 46 knuck im trying to go to "oley" for the first time,looking for odd stuff,an get a way for a weekend , i mis going south fla.had some great finds,looking for shop dopes an old service manuals,and a inline rear fork i know its wrong but ,,i have it all but my rear leg needs alot of help ,,cut ..rust weild broke ok .i started on this back in the 90s but here we go ,,also can i bring small dog w/ my road dog goes every were i do..
    Hi Colonel, the dog should be no problem but must be kept on a leash and you must bring along a pooper-scooper. Re service manuals etc., I see reprints on Ebay but be aware that most of the reprints have issues with picture clarity, too dark. Good luck with the '46.
    Lonnie Campbell #9908
    South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

yes sir ,i alway clean as he goes ,,ill be looking forward to oley !

Comment

You ought to invest in Palmer book manuals are good Palmers book is awesome

Comment

ive got his first one when i go to "OLEY"hope to get his secound book thanks the Colonel...

Comment

Working...
          X