Front end Center Stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front end Center Stand

Does anyone make the spring pt# 3061-24 or. Front stand stud pt# 3640-31E or have the dementions of the stud length. Did they ever come stock or were they just an accessory and has anyone had any experience using one.
    THANKS
    FNA

This stand? They were common on Export models, but rare in the US. They can have ground clearance issues also. I can measure and give you specs on the studs and assorted parts. They were standard on WLCs.

Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

You have come to my aid before, lol, thats the exact picture I wanted to see. That actually looks like a rear stand on the front. The one I have is a repo but looks like the one in book. It came in a box of parts I got .I say its a repo cause its powdered and the metal looksbrand new with sharp edges and the rivets dont look as uniform as factory.
      I would definitley like the measurements of the stud. If its the same as the one that just comes on the fro t fender except for length of threaded stud that would be only measurement i would need. Also any spring info would be appriciated.
      One other question , you said there are ground clearance problems . Is that while its in up position, or is it some other way please explain .
      Thanks
      FNA

Comment

Working...
      X