6 inch air cleaners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6 inch air cleaners

6 inch, J-slot air cleaners, are pulling in large sums of money and recently one sold for US$2000 on eBay.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Har...r#ht_70wt_1153

I am wondering what sort of money would the extremely rare, 1935-,1936, 1937 six inch air cleaner bring on today’s eBay.

Sober speculation into this heady realm, is welcome.
    Jeez I’m glad I finished my 37 before this lunacy took hold.
    Steve Little
    Upper Yarra Valley. Victoria.
    Australia.
    AMCA member 1950

Steve, I'm in the middle of doing my 37 ULH. I can't even comprehend what this bike will cost when finished. Already, I've watched the price of frames jump three to four grand in the last couple of years. Want a front springer fork with a 4 casting mark. Get ready to sell your soul. Nuts! Bob L
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Bob check PM.
      Steve Little
      Australia.
      AMCA member 1950

Comment

Steve It would be spendy. I have never seen one of the early ones come up for sale.

Jerry

Comment

Hi Jerry.
          I have only seen 2 on ebay and I think both were sold by the eBay seller Gracesfarm.
          In fact I tried to win the second offering from Gracesfarm about 4 years ago.

I was unceramoniosly bumped out of the way by the winner. My loosing bid was $1475. That was a lot of money at the time. It still had all the knurled thumb screws and backing plate. The cover had been painted silver but it was a beauty.

I have been watching the weather you guys have been getting. "Don't touch the power lines when you play on the snow drifts"
          Regards Steve
          Steve Little
          Australia.
          AMCA member 1950

Comment

Working...
          X