Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1936-1940 Foreward sweep springer

Hi.
    A friend and I have had a couple of quick discussions on the "foreword sweep springers", and he mentioned that while he has seen springers with foreward sweep, he had never seen any official information on them from the factory.*

For this debate, *I am of the opinion that there a lot of people who know nothing of the foreword sweep springer and they assume that all springers from 1936 to early 1946 are the same.

At this early stage in the debate, My friend could be categorized as having his arms crossed, head turned the other way, and chin pointing out. * *
    Body language interpreted as "I hear what you'r sayin, but I ain't havin non of it, till ya show me the proof"

As he has rightly pointed out, neither of us has seen any official documentation to verify the 1936-1940 springer as being different to the 41 up springer
    The workshop manual (at least the purple aftermarket manual that I have) only gives a description on how to straighten the 1941- early 1946 inline springer.
    Does anyone have any official HD literature on this early springer?
    Last edited by Steve Little; 10-15-2012, 03:31 AM.
    Steve Little
    Upper Yarra Valley. Victoria.
    Australia.
    AMCA member 1950
Working...
X